The week from Monday 11th May 2015 was Mental Health Awareness Week and I spent the week visiting a wonderful range of diverse activities, recording them for the Mental Health Foundation:
- Launch of the week with the Mental Health Foundation at the Royal Society on Monday
- A community event at Friary Park, N20
- A fundraising event by Kings Cheerleaders in Guy’s Campus, KCL
- Tea and Talk at Gilpin House in New Malden
- Festival in the Park in the Camley Street Natural Garden, adjacent to St Pancras Station.