I have produced a few self-published books to act as a record of significant personal events or projects that I have supported. These include:
- Sudan – a scrapbook: a brief record of the period I spent in Sudan, working as a VSO volunteer with the Juba Water and Sanitation Programme, and then with Save the Children Fund in East Sudan.
- Which way to John O’Groats? a photographic record of my cycle trip from Land’s End to John O’Groats in May/June 2013.
- Somalis in Brent: a record of the Northwest London Somali oral history and photography project in 2014.
- Bede House Association – the first 75 years. Using old and contemporary photos, this book records the work of the Bede House Association since its formation in 1938.
Please note that the old photos are from Bede House’s archive. The shot of the children at 10 Downing Street is by Tony Othen (www.tonyothen.com).
- Temples of Angkor – a record of my visit at the beginning of 2015 to Cambodia and specifically to the wonderful temples of Angkor.
- Hidden Catford – a small book of photos taken for Lewisham Youth Theatre and their production, Catford Tales, in July 2015.
These books are available to see in full on my Blurb website.
- Catford Tales – a record of Lewisham Youth Theatre’s wonderful range of events in July 2015 to celebrate Catford. With an introduction by the Mayor of Lewisham. (Published via Photobox)